What’s going on in the real estate market for the City of Roseville these days? Check out the graph and data below:
Based upon a search over the past 90 days of single family residential detached units, it looks like Roseville has had about one hundred sales per month in the midst of an oversupply of inventory. At the lower end of the market there were 46 sales in the past 90 days that sold under $200,000. Currently there are 101 listings priced under $200,000. At the higher end of the market there is not much having sold above $800,000 and only 20 houses having sold above $500,000.
City of Roseville Real Estate Data:
- 302 sales over past 90 days
- Median price of $305,000 over past 90 days
- 270 current Active listings
- 282 current Short Sale listings
- 215 current Pending listings
- Data Quick reports a 16.05% difference in price level when comparing January 2008 and January 2009 sales.
- City of Roseville
- Roseville Stage 2 Water Conservation Level
- City of Roseville Wikipedia Page
- Roseville Guitar Works (okay, not related to valuation, but I know the person who owns this business and he’s one of the good guys).
- Roseville Historical Society
- Roseville Galleria Mall
- Placer County
If you have any questions or appraisal needs in the Roseville area, Placer County, or surrounding areas in Sacramento, please call 916-595-3735 or see www.lundquistcompany.com Thank you.