The deadline for appealing property taxes in the following counties in the Greater Sacramento Region will be here very soon (especially in Placer County). Please have a look at the information below and let us know if you have any questions. We are available to help home owners understand the property tax assessment and appeals process, and to assist home owners in disputing their property taxes if it makes good economic sense for them.
NOTE: If the Assessor sent you a letter and specified a certain appeals deadline for your property, whether commercial or residential, then disregard the deadlines below and stick with what your local Assessor said.
County / Deadline for Formally Appealing Property Taxes
- El Dorado County (November 30, 2009)
- Merced County (November 30, 2009)
- Placer County (November 30, 2009)
- San Joaquin County (November 30, 2009)
- Sacramento County (November 30, 2009)
- Solano County (November 30, 2009)
- Stanislaus County (November 30, 2009)
- Sutter County (September 15 if they sent you a letter in the mail, but otherwise November 30, 2009)
- Yolo County (November 30, 2009)
- Yuba County (November 30, 2009)
You can visit our website at www.SacramentoTaxAppeals.com, call us at 916-595-3735 or email us at info@SacramentoTaxAppeals.com so we can look into your situation and figure out if appealing your property taxes looks like a good move for you this year. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
www.SacramentoAppraisalBlog.com Reminder: When is the deadline for appealing property taxes in various counties? (Sacramento, Placer, Yolo, El Dorado, San Joaquin, Stanislaus, Merced, Sutter, Yuba, Solano)