I am working on an appraisal right now in the city of Lincoln. I am running some general data for the entire city and figured I’d share it here. I like to compile city-wide data and then most-importantly, neighborhood specific data. This helps me see the overall market in which the neighborhood is located, as well as the neighborhood itself.
What do you notice below on the trend graph? Does it look like there is a slight upswing on the bottom right corner? Take a peak at some other recent graphs on my blog and see if you can find this same phenomenon elsewhere. What do you think this means?
Lincoln, CA Real Estate Market Trends:
- 978 sales over the past 12 months
- 45% of 978 sales were bank-owned (REO)
- 20% of 978 sales were short sales
- 272 sales over the past 90 days
- 199 current active listings
- 247 current short sale listings
- 159 current pending properties
- Lincoln unemployment rate is 20.1% for July 2009 (was 19.3% in May ‘09)
The information above is based on Sacramento Area Metrolist for single family residential detached properties. The graph includes sales under $1,000,000 because there were few sales above $1,000,000. If you have a need for further research or more in-depth analysis or a valuation report, contact me at 916-595-3735 or email@example.com.
www.SacramentoAppraisalBlog.com Market Trends in the City of Lincoln (Placer County, CA)