Happy New Year! Can you believe it’s 2013 already? I hope you are gearing up for a vibrant year of life and business ahead. I know I’m looking forward to these next months as I consider what story my life will tell in 2013. On that note, I wanted to share some of my business and personal goals for the year. I’d love to hear some of yours too in the comments below.
5 Business goals:
– Make more money in 2013 than in 2012.
– Cut existing expenses by 10% to eliminate trivial expenditures.
– Visit 1-2 real estate or law offices each month to teach classes (or do a Q&A).
– Continue to increase business for IRS and divorce appraisals.
– Be a resource to clients and the general public by blogging 3-ish times per week.
5 Personal goals:
– Give more money in 2013 than in 2012.
– Pull off three successful drives for Project 680.
– Lose 15 pounds (yes, my diet was too liberal last year).
– Finish building the backyard garden that was supposed to be done last year.
– Ride my bike weekly and flirt with running (shoes have been purchased already).
By the way, I just got back from vacation today. While I am full steam ahead now that I’m home, I’ll admit I already miss the beach. I snapped this photo of Sunset Beach yesterday (on mobile phone with no filter).
Are you ready for the new year? What are some of your goals?
If you have any questions or Sacramento home appraisal or property tax appeal needs, let’s connect by phone 916-595-3735, email, Twitter, subscribe to posts by email (or RSS) or “like” my page on Facebook