Happy New Year everyone!! Are you ready for 2014? What story is your life and business going to tell this year? I’m feeling pretty good about the year ahead after a much needed get-away in Southern California to visit family and enjoy the beach (that’s me and my wife below). As a continuing tradition, I wanted to start things off by making some of my business and personal goals public. You are more than welcome to ask me how any of these goals are going too.
5 Business goals:
– Visit 1-2 real estate offices each month to give market updates or teach classes.
– Continue blogging 2-3 times per week and hit blog post #1000.
– Continue to increase non-lender appraisal work for divorce, pre-list & IRS.
– Work on my systems to become more efficient with time.
– Successfully contribute to the REAA board and the Housing Opportunity Committee as the Vice-Chair.
5 Personal goals:
– Lose the 15+ pounds I said I was going to lose last year (but really do it this time). I actually dropped 10 pounds through October, but then I gained them back after answering the call of tempting food.
– Turn off my phone when the business day is done (and keep it off).
– Pull off three successful drives for Project 680.
– Plan at least two camping trips and out-of-town trips with the family.
– Be more proactive instead of reactive with my schedule.
What is one of your goals this year? I’d love to hear.