There are way bigger things happening in the world than real estate. So this post won’t have much text. For now let’s listen to what’s happening around us and find ways to heal as a country.
Zooming into weekly videos: I was doing five to seven Zoom sessions per week for months and I’m feeling burned out, so I’ll be scaling back after an incredible ride. I’m actually still available for digital speaking gigs, but they’re mostly for associations or for hire. However, I’ve shifted things to YouTube where I’ll be doing a weekly update. Would you join me there?
More buyers than sellers? For two weeks we’ve seen more pending contracts than new listings. I think this market has surprised lots of people who expect big price declines and dullness. Subscribe to my channel.
- Sales volume is starting to increase again
- Pendings have crested pre-pandemic levels
- Listings were lackluster last week
- Canceled listings are fairly normal again
- Hold listings are getting closer to normal
- Prices have been somewhat flat lately
I hope this was interesting or helpful. Thanks for being here.
Questions: What are you learning about life right now with all the protests going on? As far as real estate, I’d love to hear your take also.