What can it look like for local businesses and households to network together for the sake of homeless students? I wanted to share a vision with you and ask you to consider getting involved.
Project 680 is doing an underwear drive for homeless students, so I figured a group of us could team up to help this important effort by pitching in. If 17 local businesses or familes each donate 25 pairs of underwear and my company donates 100, we’ll hit 500 pairs with ease. This team-approach will help us maximize results and put a big dent in Project 680’s goal to collect nearly 3000 pairs of new underwear by May 11, 2011.
If you do join the team, you’ll get a link below, links on the Project 680 website and SacTube, recognition on the P680 Facebook page, kudos on Twitter (and some other stuff too). Of course, the best thing you’ll get is the knowledge you did something good.
The All-Star Project 680 Donor Team
1. Orange County Cellular
2. JanMac Appraisals (Janice McNally)
3. RosevilleandRocklin.com: Coldwell Banker Steve Ostrom & Team
4. CTP Business & Personal Development Coaching
5. Jenny Lundquist – Author
6. Market Small
7. Body Investment Studio
8. Soroptimist Organization in Rancho Cordova
9. Mitchell Middle School in Rancho Cordova PTSA
10. Vice-Mayor David Sander City of Rancho Cordova
17. Lundquist Appraisal Company
This is a great way to maximize results and do a little good together. Business isn’t just about making money, but about making a meaningful difference in people’s lives. Let me know if you’re interested in getting involved.